9.18.2008

.................

Geeez.....just finished a workout with my husband... http://peraltaproactive.blogspot.com ....and he kicked my big ass!!!!!!!!Now it feels like my arms are falling off....and that's a good thing....according to the expert.......
Ever since we got back from our vacation in Sweden I have really been eager to work out, and I'm really hoping this eagerness(?) will stay....cause I really need to work out regularly!!! Before I always used to dread working out....oooh I think I know what I really hated....it was that darn tread mill..........could that BE any more boring??? Now it's all kick boxing,boxing,pilates and everything in between!!!!!ACTION ACTION!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aa det är så hilma gott, allt som är gott samlade i en kaka. Dumle och nobless :)

varför skriver du på engelska för?

Caroline said...

Jag bor i NY....har nagra lasare som inte forstar engelska...

Anonymous said...

Va fan! What the hel....piiip! Har ni, do you have, ett löpband....eller va de heter, a treadmill....or what its name...

Caroline said...

Naj....men minnena av en treadmill far mig att bli helt gagfhapkjdn;lkasjd.........fy fan va trakigt!!!!!!