11.03.2008

Election Day!

Soooooooo, this weekend I went online to The Board Of Election website to make sure that my husbands voter registration was in effect, maybe I should have done that earlier but since we haven't moved out of state I figured everything would be kosher!!!!!!!!!!

When I searched for my husbands name it kept saying :"NO MATCHES FOUND"........and I started getting antsy.....this is THE most important election since....ever??? And since I can't vote...yet...I feel (and so does my hubby) that it's even more important for him to vote.

Anywho....turns out that I put in the wrong county.........DUH? Found his registration and all is fine and dandy! Will go with him tomorrow so I can document the whole process in pictures....I'm so excited.........................OBAMA 2008!!!!!

Then I guess I'll be glued to the TV all day........and night!


Party like a Barack Star!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy skit! De kommer bli en lång natt o tidig morron....eller nåt sånt. Jag ska kela med laptopen o hoppas dom sänder via the worl wide web... Jag kommer va skinkik(?) imorgon biiti.... Va som en igel på Vincent! Han skulle bara våga bli förvirrad....