10.15.2008

Plink......

Weeeellll........
I have been thinking about what we did before the internet became what it is now....=everything!.....and then u start thinking about what would happen if for some reason u didn't have access to it............
And today I discovered how totally f(*^*&...I am without it, had some techincal issues and the company had to reactivate my account (drama drama drama) and then they sent the technical dude (that wasn't supposed to come out in the first place, I have all the equipment) to the wrong house and I spent an hour on the phone (wasting precious minutes) retelling my sad story all over again........and 5 minutes later my service was back on. Voila!!!!!!!!!!
It's kinda scary to think about it, I pay bills online.........I keep in contact with my loved ones......maybe I should go back to the old school way.......or not???
Anywho............that was the drama for today.....what will tomorrow bring?? Peace and tranquility............peace and tranquility..........

No comments: