9.30.2008

Chicken soup...for the soul...

It's late Tuesday night and I just started making chicken soup. I have been somewhat on edge today...actually for a couple of days. It seems that the only time I can really unwind and just be and get things done is at night....when everyone else are sleeping. So at 10 pm I started puttering around in the kitchen...chopping onions and peppers....cleaning the chicken....and now it's cooking!!! My little cat probably thought I'd gone crazy....about this time I'm usually sitting in the couch watching tv or making some jewelry..........so she decided she would desert me and leave me running around in the kitchen. I also made scones.....if u wanted to know!!
Funny thing is....I'm actually getting sleepy now...but the soup is not even done yet!!Oh well...that's what u get I guess..........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men lilla Caroline, varför är du "on edge"? Vad har hänt ??? You tell mummy yezzz? :-D

Caroline said...

Hur lang tid har du pa dig???............

Anonymous said...

Vadda hur lang tid har jag pa mig??? VAD HAR HANT ???????? :-o NU blev jag nyfiken !!!!!

Caroline said...

Neeeeeeeeeejj...ingen fara....bara en jobbig tid just nu. Pengar.....o sant....stress........men det ser ljusare ut o jag tanker positivt!!!!!!Puss pa dig

Anonymous said...

Auch! Ja de du! De kommer säkert nåt inlägg om lite saker jag vill ha....pik! O lite saker som gör ont i röven o se på...ingen pik;)

Caroline said...

WTF?????..............jag haller i mig............